You can like or follow a Page to get updates from business, organizations and public figures. Anyone with a Facebook account can create a Page or help manage one, as long as they have a role on the Page.
Learn how to:
- Invite people to like your Page or share another Page with your friends.
- Assign roles for your Page to let other people help manage it.
- Add a call-to-action button to help your customers contact you, make an appointment and more.
- See Page Insights to learn about how your Page is performing.
Notifications are updates about activity on Friendezster. You can go to your notifications settings to change what you're notified about and how you're notified.
- The types of notifications you may receive depends on what platform you're using.
- You can turn notifications on or off for specific pages you follow.
Messaging on Facebook lets you instantly reach people you care about from Friendezster chat or friendezster.com on your computer.
Learn more about how to:
- Message, voice or video call your friends.
- Send photos, videos, stickers, GIFs and more.
- Know who's seen your message, and who hasn't.
If you're receiving messages that seem like spam or make you uncomfortable, you can block messages from the person or report the message.
Friendezster Mobile Apps
friendezster app is a webview
Keeping Your Account Secure
Security is built into every Friendezster product and we offer several security features, such as login alerts and two-factor authentication, to help you add an extra layer of protection to your account. You can also review and update your security settings at any time.
When something gets reported to Friendezster, we review it and remove anything that goes against the Friendezster Community Standards. We don't include any information about the person who filed the report when we reach out to the reported.
Your Home Page
Your home page is what you see when you log into Friendezster. It includes your News Feed, the constantly updating list of posts from your friends, groups you’re in, Pages you follow and more.
Learn how to:
- Control what you see in News Feed.
- Search for people and topics that matter to you.
- Like and react to posts in News Feed.
Friending on Friendezster helps you stay connected with people you care about. Adding a friend means you may see each other’s activity in News Feed, Stories and Photos.
When you want to add a friend on Friendezster, keep in mind:
- You should send friend requests to people you know and trust. Add a friend by searching for them or directly from People You May Know.
- You can control who can friend and follow you by editing your privacy settings.